The webinars are back!
We’re running 3 in August… click on the titles below for full details. You can get tickets for individual events, or register for all 3 for the price of two by clicking on this big green button…
- Structuring content in your CV
- What interviewers look for and how to stand out
- The questions you will be asked
- The balance of power in interviews
- The golden rule of the job search
- How to engage your audience (and keep them engaged)
- The dos and don’ts of academic presentations
- Getting over stage fright
- The pitfalls of powerpoint
- Preparing, practicing, perfecting your talk
- What examiners look for
- Deciding what’s important
- The three sections you need in any chapter
- The devil in the detail: how to vary the level of detail to keep their attention
- Wrapping it all up
The Fine Print
Each webinar costs just £3.50 to attend, about the price of a large Starbucks coffee, or £2.33 each if you sign up for the 3 for 2.
Places are limited, so book early to avoid disappointment!
All webinars start at 7pm British Summer Time, and last 1 hour. If you can’t make the live event, you can register anyway and receive a copy of the recording.
After buying the ticket, you’ll be sent an email confirming your purchase. You’ll recieve a second email 48 hours before each event with instructions on how to join the webinar.
The recordings will be sent within 24 hours after each live event.
Please note: The live events will be broadcast using GoToWebinar, which only works with Windows or Mac operating systems.